Wednesday, April 17, 2013

SOME OF MY FAVORITE ACTORS

Vincent Price in Laura trailer-crop.jpg

A man who limits his interests limits his life 

James Earl Jones 2010 Crop.jpg
If you take a villain like Thursa Doom or Darth Vader and have fun with it, that destroys the credibility of the character

Christopher Lee at the Berlin International Film Festival 2013.jpg

There are vampires in the world today-you only have to think of the film business

Orson Welles 1937.jpg
If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story

Gene Wilder 1970.JPG
So my idea of neurotic is spending too much time trying to correct a wrong. When I feel that I'm doing that, then I snap out of it

Leonard Nimoy by Gage Skidmore.jpg
I think it's my adventure, my trip, and I guess my attitude is, let the chips fall where they may

Johnny Depp 2, 2011.jpg
Me, I'm dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to watch out for



A day without laughter is a day wasted



People, chained by monotony, afraid to think, clinging to certainties, they live like ants

Robert Downey, Jr. 2012.jpg
Look, even bad years are pretty good years I think

Errol Flynn1.jpg
It isn't what they say about you, it's what they whisper

SchwarzeneggerJan2010.jpg
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength


Never regret anything you have done with sincere affection; nothing is lost that is born of heart

Patrick Stewart 2013.jpg
Encouraging people to believe in it was the most important thing of all. It's one of the reasons I was uncomfortable whenever film crews came on the set to shoot things. I didn't want our make-believe to be exposed. 

Borris Karloff still.jpg

The monster was the best friend I ever had

C Reeve in Marriage of Figaro Opening night 1985.jpg
So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable

Harrison Ford 2013.jpg
We have big chances in our lives that are more or less a second chance

BurgessMeredithFeb1938.jpg
One of the delights known to age and beyond the grasp of youth, is that of Not Going

Ian McKellen.jpg
Try and understand what part you have to play in the world in which you live. There's more to live than you know and it's all happening out there. Discover what part you can play and then go for it.


There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight.

Tim Curry cropped new.jpg
Don't dream it, be it

SeanConneryJune08 crop.jpg
Love may not make the world go round, but I must admit that it makes the ride worthwhile

Alec Guinness 6 Allan Warren.jpg
Who is more foolish? The fool or the fool that follows it?

BruceLeecard.jpg
Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it

AdamWestCCJul2011.jpg
We've set another youth on the road to a brighter tomorrow

William Shatner at Comic-Con 2012 cropped.jpg
You need to be silly to be funny

Peter Cushing.jpg
I hate the word hate

Groucho Marx - portrait.jpg
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made



Moe: We bake you a birthday cake!
Larry: If you get a tummy-ache!
Curly: If you moan and groan and woe!
Moe,Larry, and Curly: Don't forget we told you so!


Ollie: Why don't you do something to help me?
Stan:What can I do?
Ollie: Throw out the clutch, that's easy!

Annex - Stewart, James (Call Northside 777) 01.jpg
If I had my career over again? Maybe I'd say to myself, speed it up a little


Busterkeaton edit.jpg
I don't act anyway. The stuff is all injected as we go along

Bill Cosby (2010).jpg
In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure 

Harold Lloyd in the Milky Way.jpg
The pain was considerable, but trivial compared to my mental state

AnthonyHopkins10TIFF.jpg
I love life because what more is there?




Sometimes, the best actors are ourselves




No comments:

Post a Comment